Creating Practical Divorce Strategies To Give You Confidence
Uncertainty is a natural part of divorce. As your financial situation, parenting rights and other personal matters face major changes, having a professional guide you through the divorce process can be reassuring.
Supporting families in Round Rock and the surrounding areas, the Law Office of Lisa Richardson, P.C., offers help for life’s difficult moments. We give clear, thoughtful advice so that you can make informed decisions for your divorce.
Skillful Counsel In Complex Divorce Scenarios
Throughout your divorce, we can navigate challenging issues related to property division, including:
- Business valuation and value preservation
- Division of retirement accounts, often through a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO), and other investment accounts
- Challenges to a prenuptial agreement
- Tax obligations
- Fair arrangements for outstanding marital debts
- Real estate valuation and division
- Hidden or depleted assets, including overseas accounts
- Spousal support and child support arrangements
In addition to complex legal and financial subjects, we can address complicated personal topics as well. Our team advocates for parents in child custody and visitation disputes. We also treat cases involving domestic violence with the utmost care. We know that these issues are just as important to you as the financial details, which is why we pay attention to all aspects of your case.
Finding Flexible Solutions For Your Case
What works for one family does not work for every family. We provide personalized strategies according to your goals and the circumstances of your divorce.
Our Texas attorneys are skilled in a variety of divorce methods, including:
- Collaboration: We can help you negotiate with your spouse directly to reach a fair settlement outside of court.
- Mediation: With facilitation from a neutral third party, we will represent your best interests throughout the mediation process.
- Litigation: Depending on your divorce, litigation could be the most suitable method to reaching a fair outcome. Our experienced trial lawyers know how to advocate for you in court.
We are passionate about educating you along the way so that you can make the best possible choices for your case. Our lead attorney, Lisa Richardson, has over 20 years of legal experience, and she has focused on matching clients to the right family law solutions for more than 12 of those years.
Get A Flat-Fee Divorce Consultation
You do not have to keep wondering about your options and the divorce process. Gain a detailed 30-minute assessment of your divorce case for $100. Call 512-255-8900 or email the Law Office of Lisa Richardson, P.C., to schedule your consultation today.